Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stupidest.

Actual text message conversation from yesterday:

Me-"What are you up to today?"
Buck- "Working late. How about you?"
Me- "I'm off...and a little bored."
Buck- "Well I'm sorry. How was your night out with HPE?"
Me- "Good...just had dinner. It was low-key. So when are you and I going to hang out again? I'd really like to this week..."
Buck- "Well you tell me. Are we only going to hang out if I say so or something?" (PS- What the Hell....I still can't figure out this statement.)
Me- "What? I can't really spend time with you against your will...I don't know, you could be too busy this week or something."

TWO HOURS LATER. STILL NOTHING.

Me- "Fine, bitch! I hope your week is long and lonely. The way you obviously want it."

First of all, I was kidding and left no indication. DUMB! I thought it would open a little friendly banter, but it failed to. And then I remembered...he is having a party tonight. So that statement was stupid. And I wasn't invited. FML.

30 hours later. Still no answer. This is why I should've let this die when I just had a little tickle in my heart for him. Now its like some kind of crazy beast trying to consume me. There's really not much hope at this point, I really messed things up.